Please join the Girls Write Now Circle—or renew and consider increasing your generous annual gift
Over the past year, our nation’s education gap has deepened into a chasm. Girls Write Now has been there to fill it. 23 years ago Girls Write Now was founded on the principles of social-emotional learning. In a moment like this, it is clear how much our young writers need and deserve to be developing their whole selves. That is what we do at Girls Write Now: build confidence, trust, community, and lifelong bonds—with writing as the gateway. And in 2021, all of our multi-genre, multimedia authors, artists, and activists are exploring, struggling with and embracing wellness and racial justice in its many forms. This is necessary to meet the day to day needs of one of our most vulnerable populations—young women and gender nonconforming youth—who will lead us into the future.
All of this work is made possible thanks to the incredible leaders on the Girls Write Now Circle whose gifts make up 84% of our individual giving. The Girls Write Now Circle is a select group of multigenerational leaders committed to amplifying diverse voices.
Today we invite you to join the Girls Write Now Circle—or renew and consider increasing your generous annual gift.
As a Circle member, you will receive:
- Prominent recognition on all major print and multimedia assets at our highest profile events
- Personal invitations, sneak peeks, and behind the scenes experiences at our Salons, Community Chats, Workshops, and Performances like the Girls Write Now Live Series launching March 2021
- Links to live pre-shows for Q&As with bestselling authors
- The opportunity to join today’s thought leaders in discussion of new initiatives
- Our award-winning annual anthology, hot off the press and mailed to your door.
- Lots of special events and activities to meet and mingle with likeminded Circle members—our Graduation Gala, (Re)Write Now Awards, Cocktails & Conversations, A Night To Exhale, and more…
See our 2020-21 Girls Write Now Circle Members, here.
Donate below or send a check to: Girls Write Now, 247 West 37th Street, Suite 1000, NY, NY 10018