The holidays are right around the corner! Enjoying the season but still looking for some great gifts? We’ve rounded up some suggestions we know you can’t go wrong with, and if purchased through Amazon Smile, you’ll be supporting our programs at the very same time!
GIRLS WRITE NOW SWAG!
“When girls write their truth in their particular way, with their particular vibrant edged rhythms and images, the door to the new world opens. Girls Write Now is a breathtaking liberation. The wild birds are flying free.” — Eve Ensler, Playwright and Founder of V-Day
14 BOOKS FROM 2014:
Here are 14 jaw-dropping books written and read by our community. We know so many important, fun, inspiring books hit bookshelves this year, so tell us, what were your favorites?
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- New York 1, Tel Aviv 0 by Shelly Oria
- Without You, There Is No Us by Suki Kim
- Quick Kills by Lynn Lurie
- Ugly Girls by Lindsay Hunter
- Land of Love and Drowning by Tiphanie Yanique
- 100 Essays I Don’t Have Time to Write by Sarah Ruhl
- Lena Finkle’s Magic Barrel by Anya Ulinich
- All My Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- The Unknown Americans by Cristina Henríquez